NeoSpaceAnime
Welcome
NeoSpaceAnime
Welcome
NeoSpaceAnime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeoSpaceAnime

(Coming Soon)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNeoSpace
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» The real Dragonballclub
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:57 pm by FrostByte

» DragonBallClub Videos
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm by FrostByte

» The hard part
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:39 pm by gothin6494

» Crak down on advertising
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:08 am by FrostByte

» Moving to new forum
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:45 pm by FrostByte

» 1000 POSTS!!!
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:33 pm by FrostByte

» STOP ADVERTISING
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm by KinHachi

» infraction for sun and danny
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:04 pm by FrostByte

» mm13 bye finally
dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 pm by BlueBull

Top posters
FrostByte (204)
dnlcrn1 beta tester application I_vote_lcapdnlcrn1 beta tester application I_voting_bardnlcrn1 beta tester application I_vote_rcap 
FlashStep (144)
dnlcrn1 beta tester application I_vote_lcapdnlcrn1 beta tester application I_voting_bardnlcrn1 beta tester application I_vote_rcap 
Cookie (118)
Hope (101)
KinHachi (91)
DaHolyCow (64)
LamestickFTW (61)
HaZe (40)
Drakaio (28)
ronaldomu07 (22)

dnlcrn1 beta tester application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LamestickFTW

dnlcrn1 beta tester application Empty
PostSubject: dnlcrn1 beta tester application   dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am

1.Why do u want to be a beta tester?Becuase i can promise you that if I am a beta tester,your game will be very good,I am a experienced game tester,so I will be able to tell you stregths and weaknesses of the game,including glitches,and how to fix them.

2.Are u Mature Enough?Depends what age you mean,I am 14 years old,I have a job in arizona.I work at a horse stable.I am a very good person.I get great grades,so yes,I am mature.

3.Give 3 examples and the job of what a beta tester is.A beta tester is a person who tests a game.They say if the game is....
Quote :
Good/bad/adverage
or they explian game glitches and game weaknesses and strengths.

4.Have u been involved in other beta testing issues or the group?I was a beta tester for many games.I am currently working on a game myself,I call it ninja assian party,the object of the game is to kill as many nijas as possible.I am in the elite group and clan manger group.

5. Do you understand that when you are accepted and if u ever backstab us it will result in an immediate ban?Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Drakaio
Admin & Elite
Admin & Elite
Drakaio

dnlcrn1 beta tester application Empty
PostSubject: Re: dnlcrn1 beta tester application   dnlcrn1 beta tester application EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 am

Spelling is also a big problematic in applications try to work on ur spelling untill then denied.
Back to top Go down

dnlcrn1 beta tester application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NeoSpaceAnime :: Usergroups :: Applications. :: Accepted and Denyed Apps-
Jump to: